- ABOUT Tianjin
- MEDIA CENTER
- ARTS & CULTURE
1 Application scope:
Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign cooperation ventures, wholly foreign-owned enterprises, foreign investment partnership enterprises, domestic enterprises merged by foreign investors, capital increase and reinvestment projects of foreign-invested enterprises within the administrative regions of the municipality, and other foreign investment projects.
2 Acceptance authority:
According to the Catalogue Of Industries For Guiding Foreign Investment, applications for the incentive projects with a total investment of 300 million dollars or more under the control of China (including relative shareholdings), and restricted projects (excluding real estate) with a total investment (including capital increase) of 50 million dollars or more, should be submitted to the Municipal Development and Reform Commission for audit, and then to the National Development and Reform Commission for approval.
Projects approved by the Municipal Development and Reform Commission include:
- Restricted real estate projects and other projects with a total investment (including capital increase) of less than 50 million dollars;
- Incentive projects with a total investment (including capital increase) of 100 million dollars (including 100 million dollars) to 300 million dollars (excluding 300 million dollars) in districts and counties (excluding Binhai New Area and National Development Zone). Incentive projects implemented across regions with a total investment (including capital increase) of less than 300 million dollars under the control of the China (including relative shareholdings) and port projects with a total investment (including capital increase) of less than 300 million dollars;
-Foreign investment projects included in the Catalogue should be approved in accordance with the provisions of the Catalogue.
All application materials must be in duplicate:
1. Tianjin Foreign Investment Project Approval Application Form.
2. Application report of the project.
3. The enterprise registration certificates from the project investors (business license).
4. Business registration certificate and the latest audited financial statements (including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement).
5. Bank credit certificates issued by the account's bank.
6. Report of the investment intent, board resolution on the capital increase, merger and acquisition projects.
7. Permission notes for location issued by the urban and rural planning administrative department must be provided if the project is offered with the state-owned land use right by means of allocation. Projects that obtain land use rights through bidding, auction or listing should be provided with the planning requirements issued by the urban and rural planning administrative department.
8. Land use pre-trial opinions issued by the administrative department of land and resources (not including newly-added land, reconstructed projects within the approved construction land area may not need to get land use pre-trial opinions); Projects that obtain land use rights through bidding, auction or listing should be provided with the land use right transfer contract or confirmation of land transfer transaction.
9. Assessment and approval documents of environmental impact issued by the environmental protection administrative department.
10. Energy-saving review issued by the energy-saving review department.
11. Projects funded with state-owned assets or land use rights should offer confirmations issued by relevant departments.
12. Transfer documents from the county development and reform departments, and project approval departments of the Binhai New Area and the National Development Zone.
13. Other documents in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
I. Applicants receive the Tianjin Foreign Investment Project Approval Application Form at the No 155 window, D hall on second floor of the Administrative Licensing Service Center. (The application form can also be downloaded online at www.tjxzxk.gov.cn );
II. Applicants hold the application materials to the Development and Reform Commission window, D hall on the second floor of the Administrative Licensing Service Center to start the joint approval process of investment projects. The staff will issue an investment project approval notice to the applicant. Applicants hold the notice and application materials to No 158 and No 159 windows on the second floor. After checking the application materials, the staff will offer the Receipt of Application Materials to the applicants;
III. After receiving the application materials, the staff will send them to the windows of the Development and Reform Commission. The application will be handled once the staff reviewed the application materials; if the application materials are incomplete or do not conform to the statutory form; all the contents and standards that need to be corrected will be clearly informed to applicants at one time.
IV. The approval will be passed within seven work days and applicants shall be informed to obtain relevant approval documents. The reasons for not giving administrative permission should be explained.
Window: D Hall, 2nd Floor, No 155 window of the Development and Reform Commission
Add: No 79 Administrative Licensing Service Center, Hongxing Road, Hedong District, Tianjin (at the crossroad of Hongxing Road and Weiguo Road)
(This English version is only for reference. To learn more, please refer to the authoritative Chinese version.)